Answer ID: 9024
How Do I Set Up or Manage Email Forwarding (not attached to a POP/IMAP email package)?
With email forwarding, you can have anything "@yourdomain.com" forwarded to another email address you own. Email forwarding is free, and can only be used by domains using our DNS (nameservers). See article "How to Change Domain Nameservers (DNS)"
You can set up or manage email forwarding when logged in and at the main account overview:
- Go to "My Account - Overview" in the top menu
- Click on "Registered Domains".
- Click on your domain name
- Scroll down and click on "Email Forwarding - Try It Now" (OR click "Email Forwarding - Edit" if you have already set up email forwarding).
- Here you can set up different email forwarding addresses, and also set up a "catch-all" address if you want.
A total of 100 forwarding addresses can be set up
Related Help Articles:
"Email Forwarding: Email Forwarding Restrictions"
"Email Forwarding: Email forwarding not working after DNS switch"
"Email Forwarding: Tips on improving email forwarding performance"
"Email Forwarding: Email forwarding not working for some messages, and receiving no"
"Email Forwarding: Email Forwarding MX and TXT records that are needed"