Answer ID: 9016
Where do I go to manage my POP/IMAP email package or enable/disable/cancel a POP/IMAP email package?
To access the POP/IMAP email package settings from our website:
- Log into your account. (make sure you are at the Account Overview by going to "My Account - My Dashboard" in the top menu)
- Under "Web Services", Click on "Email".
- Click on the domain name of the email box you would like to manage
- Here you can add new users, delete existing users, update passwords, manage auto-renew, access your webmail directly, and choose which mailboxes get administrative privileges.
- Click "Save Changes" when finished.
POP/IMAP email packages default to auto-renew. Disabling auto-renew for an email package package acts the same as cancelling it; the email will continue to be active until the expiration date, but will not renew.
Note: If you would like a refund on a POP/IMAP email package, refunds can be processed within 30 days of billing for renewals