How do I add or edit POP3 email accounts?
You'll first want to purchase POP Email service
(see "How to Purchase POP Email").
You can update your email accounts by following the directions below:
- Log into your account. (make sure you are at the Account Overview by going to "My Account - Overview" in the top menu)
- Under "Manage Services" (scroll down), Click on the "Manage" link located under Email
- Click on the domain name of the email box you would like to manage
- Here you can add new users, delete existing users, update passwords, manage auto-renew, access your webmail directly, and choose which mailboxes get administrative privileges.
- Click "Save Changes" when finished.
*As an additional option, you can grant mailboxes administrator privileges.