Answer ID: 9051
Website Builder Quick Start Guide
When you start up Website Builder for the first time, you will see:
- Site: This setting allows you to edit your website as a whole. By default you will see Home Page. You can add additional pages and edit the page properties through this setting.
- Images: Allows you upload and add your own images to use for the site.
- Themes: This allows you to choose various templates for your website
- Blog: Allows you to set up a blog page, and write blog posts.
- Menu: Allows you to create a restaurant menu page (this only applies to the Business version).
- Store: Create and setup an online store/eCommerce site.
- Manage: Change website settings, such as profiles, favicon, redirects, etc.
Site: Add new page/folder: Adds pages and/or folders to your website, and can also be used to review your existing pages. The gear icon next to page name allows you to edit page properties (title, description, etc.), and enables you to edit custom headers and body scripts.
If you have an eCommerce option, such as Store, Menu, or Blog, then Terms of Service and Order Confirmation pages are automatically added here and must be configured.
Add Content: Brings down a drop down menu that allows you to drag and drop contents to the site (Map Widgets, Twitter, FaceBook, etc.) Must be dragged into the body of the page into areas surrounded by dotted boxes.
You will see a thick solid blue line when the item can be dropped. Items will be dropped below the blue line.
The email forms Widget on Website Builder send email from: info2@Enom.com
Page: Allows you to edit text and insert images by clicking on the appropriate fields. Additional fields can be added via the Add Content menu.
Allows you upload, or add stock images to your image library for use with the website.
Browse and select available templates. Number of templates will vary depending on the package.
Select color swatches for the site. Color swatches can also be edited further by click on the gear/cog icon located in the upper right hand side of the window.
Select background color behind the website frame.
Change font options for various text fields on the site.
Blog (available only if Blog is included in the package):
On this page, it allows you to create blog posts, and change settings on your blog page.
Allows WordPress blogs to be imported via an XML file. This is useful if you already have a WordPress blog and would like to import your blog content into your new site.
Menu (available only if eCommerce is included in the package):
- Menu Settings: Change pricing currency.
- Your Menu: Create and edit your menu items.
- Add Section: Creates a menu section (e.g. Appetizers, Salads,etc).
- Add Sub-Section: Same as Section, but creates a sub-section.
- Add Item: Adds menu item with description and prices.
Store (available only if eCommerce is included in the package):
Before you can get started, you must setup a store name, payment setup, and shipping setup.
- Basic Information: Store name and contact email address.
- Payment Setup: Option of using Stripe or Paypal as the payment processor.
- Shipping Setup: Setup with Shipping rates for service.
- Tax: Setup tax rates for purchases (Must Having Shipping rates).
- Currency and Formats: Sets up Currency, and Unit measurements.
- Product List: Create the list of products you wish to sell through the site:
- Add Product
- Product Content
- Product Image
- Set Product Price
Once the product is created, variations of the product can be added, such as color, size, etc.
Tags and categories can be used to better track the product as well. There is also the option to make the product visible or invisible on the storefront.
- Product Import.
- Manage orders: Allows users to view, search, and update order status.
- Analytics: View and track revenue for a specific date range.