Answer ID: 9027
How do I associate my domain name with a Website Builder package?
First you need to purchase a Website Builder package - see article "How to Purchase Web Hosting".
After you have purchased a Website Builder package, you can link your domain to it by doing the following steps:
- Log into your account.
- At the main account overview page, under "Manage Services", go to "Website Builder -Manage".
- Click the specific website builder package on the left.
- Here you can manage the Website Builder package, including adding a domain name to the package, editing the website, and seeing upgrade options.
- To add a domain from your account to the package, click on "use a custom domain"
- Click "Search your domains"
- Find the domain from the list (under "Registered" or "DNS hosted"), or search for it, then click "Add"
- Click "Save"
- This will automatically point the domain's host records to the Website Builder. In the pop-up about this click "OK"
If you need to manually point the domain's host records to the Website Builder (see article "Change Host Records - Forward, Redirect, or Point Your Domain/Sub-Domain") you can use these host records:
- Www (CNAME) - Enom-live.com.
- @ (A Address) - 184.108.40.206
Note: To be able to link a domain to a Website Builder package, the domain must be using our DNS (nameservers).
Note: If you have a Linux Web Hosting package, see the article "Associate Domain Name with Hosting Account".