How to install an Intermediate certificate (CA Chain) in Linux Hosting Control panel
To install a CA (Or Intermediate Certificate, or CA Bundle), please follow the steps below:
1. You can generate the needed intermediate certificate at either of these websites:
2 - Login to Plesk.
- In Plesk, go to "Websites and Domains", and view the settings for the certain domain (click "show more" to show settings)
- Click "SSL Certificates" under the domain you are working with
- Click on the SSL certificate that should already be created
- Here you can upload or paste the certificate from your computer, and also the Intermediate (aka: CA Chain, labeled as *-ca.crt in Plesk) certificate (see article: "Intermediate CA Certificates / CA Chains / CA Bundles")
- Go back to "Websites and Domains"
- Under the domain, go to "Hosting Settings"
- Check the box "SSL Support"
- Choose the correct SSL Certificate from the drop-down menu
- Click "OK"