Answer ID: 9001
How do I cancel a web hosting package?
Web hosting packages default to auto-renew. To cancel a web hosting package, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your account. Make sure you are at "My Account - Overview"
- under "Manage Services", go to "Web Hosting - Manage".
- Click on the name of the hosting package.
- From the drop-down navigation menu at the top, go to "General Settings".
- From there you can click "I would like to cancel this Hosting Package" at the bottom right.
Cancelling a web hosting package acts the same as disabling auto-renew; the hosting will continue to be active until the expiration date.
The hosting package will stay on the account and be recoverable for up to 30 days after the expiration date.