How do I create and upload files to a sub-domain in my hosting account?
- Create a host record for the sub-domain (see "Forward, Redirect or Point Your Domain/Sub-domain (Change Host Records)"). If you've already associated the domain to the hosting account (see "Web Hosting: Associate Domain Name with Hosting Account"), you can point the host record for the sub-domain to the same CNAME as the WWW record for your domain.
- Open the web hosting control panel ("Web Hosting: How to Access the Control Panel").
- Click "Domains" on the left.
- Click on the domain name.
- Click on the Sub-domains icon.
- Click on the "Create Sub-domain" icon.
- Configure the domain to your specifications.
Note: You can contact us to request extra host records for sub-domains be added to your domain. Just let us know approximately how many more you need. There is generally a limit of 100 sub-domains per domain.