I forgot my hosting account password. What should I do? Can't I just change it?
To reset your hosting account password, please do the following:
- Log into your main account.
- Select the option Hosting > Web Hosting > Manage
- Click the account name of your web hosting package.
- In the Currently Viewing box, choose General Settings.
- Enter your desired password twice and click Save Changes.
NOTE: If you are using Linux hosting and you previously set up your database(s) through the Custom Buttons > Database Management menu in Plesk, changing your hosting account password will change your MySQL database password as well.
NOTE: Your password must contain one lower case, one uppercase letter and one numbers, no spaces or symbols, and must be 6 to 14 characters.