Answer ID 583
How can I change my FTP username and password through the Linux Plesk control panel?
To change the FTP username and password for one of your domains in your Linux hosting account, please follow these steps:
- Open the hosting account control panel (see "Web Hosting: How to Access the Control Panel").
- Click Domains on the left.
- Click on the domain name.
- Click the Web Hosting Settings icon on the right
- If you're changing the login/password for a subdomain, click the Subdomains icon and then click on the subdomain.
- Change the FTP Login field and/or enter the new password in the New FTP password and Confirm password fields.
- Choose OK to save your changes